Wednesday, June 16

Monday

Sheesh. I need to get off my lazy ass and publish so I don't have to go back and write about stuff that's all ready happened, but may be of some interest to someone reading this. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Monday I started drivers ed. But Monday started worse than that. I had to wake up at 9:30 to take care of Sugarfoot's leg. So my alarm clock goes off, as it is wont when it is set and I jump up to turn it off. I fell something on the small of my back so I reach back there, grab it, and intend to throw it against the wall to break its puny little neck, but before I could throw it, it stings me. The son of a bitch stings me, well, maybe he bite me, but, I dont know. It was a big bee too. About the size of the "Shift" key. Not a pleasant way to start the day.

He looked like this guy

only bigger.

Anyway, then I go out to wash out her wound and that just takes up about an hour to an hour and a half of my day everymorning and come back in time to take a shower and leave for drivers' ed late. Thanks to my mom. She has some inability to read clocks except at night when she can read them quite well. "Jacob, you need to get to bed" "But Mom, I'm running late, I'll be there when I can"

Drivers' Ed has got to be the most stupid class. It's all common sense. AND I HAVE COMMON SENSE. I don't need to be taught it. Common, gimme my eye exam and my road test and I'll be on my way, thank you.

Scouts were tonight, I took the kids outside because they were bouncing off the fucking walls. I had them throwing rope, for rescue lines and whatnot, also for Pioneering merit badge. So, they got to throw rope over the swingset. They seemed content enough.

Meg's at UNC today for some literary magazine camp thing. mhm. yeah. magazine camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home