Sunday, June 20

Nevermind

Ok, I'm back. At least for now. I'm keeping a real journal for my own uses now. So I won't type here unless I have something to say.

And lucky for you, I do.

Some people annoy the fsck out of me. Yes, it's true. Calm, composed Ivan can get annoyed. I know. Strange new world.

First this is the first time she's tried to talk to me in months. She uses AOLuser speek, which, in short, is annoying beyond all belief.

She starts off asking whether i'm still "dating that grl i tlkd 2 b4" And so the insuing nightmare of a conversation follows where she asks annoying questions and I reply with internet deadpan (you figure it out). And so I wait for my chance to end this conversation, and it happens. Somehow she makes a semi-intelligent post about worrying about times and appearances. So it begins:

Opgeven says: well there ya go
spitfire says: yep
Opgeven says: worried about times, appearances, and all that man made shit that only makes people's short time on earth insufferable and miserable
spitfire says: well yeah
spitfire says: it does but loosing friends makes crap too
Opgeven says: why?
spitfire says: if u r all alone u have nothing to enjoy
Opgeven says: why is the human a social animal. it makes no sense. the last thing i want to do is to spend my time with another smellyn ignorant carbon-based water filled life form that reeks with teh pungant smell of stupidity and feces
spitfire says: then y r u on im
Opgeven says: that is where my argument breaks down
spitfire says: exactly
Opgeven says: well that makes my next move so much easier
Opgeven says: good bye

Then I blocked her >=D

That, my friends, is how to "Play someone like a fiddle"

Brad's reaction:

BdG says: Gr8!!! Genius, genius!!!
Opgeven says: thank you
BdG says: *claps*
Opgeven says: *bows*
BdG says: *snorts*

I'll be along later to post some pictures of my phone.

Oh, and I'm back.




8 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 6, 2004 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Ivan said...

Brad, how many times to I have to tell you not to stick a fork in the toaster?

September 11, 2004 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger OverStock said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark your blog!
Thanks for publishing and maintaining a great blog! I enjoy reading your blog very much!

Janice from RuneScape 2 autotrainer download
.

October 16, 2005 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about network waterskiing
. You can check it out at network waterskiing
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

October 27, 2005 at 1:53 AM  
Anonymous horse breeds said...

Ivan GREAT title Nevermind. I am actually looking for carousel horse related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other carousel horse related blogs. Thank you.

December 10, 2005 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous collector plates said...

Ivan GREAT title Nevermind. I am actually looking for carousel horse related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other carousel horse related blogs. Thank you.

December 10, 2005 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous collector plates said...

Hello Ivan, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Nevermind. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a carousel horse related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my carousel horse related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link carousel horse. Thank you and I wish you well .

December 10, 2005 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous carousel horse said...

Hello Ivan, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Nevermind. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a carousel horse related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my carousel horse related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link carousel horse. Thank you and I wish you well .

December 12, 2005 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home