Wednesday, June 9

Re: Fw: Re: [None]

I hate the Yukon. I'm going to be stowed in a small corner the whole trip, though I will be surrounded by the food. My parents were in a rush all evening to get everything ready, and to complicate matters further 2 of our horses are lame because of eating too much red clover. The other horse has a giant gash in her leg that she got on a small piece of hardware on her stall door. The odd thing about it was, it was 5 inches long, and an inch and a half wide, but there was NO blood. None at all. Was very freaky. [squeamish don't read this part]Inside her leg looked exactly like the stuffing in a couch. Was very weird. Little spots of pink with little wisps of grey and blue strewn in. It was... very weird. And no, I am not going to post pictures. [/squemish]

This also complicated things for my grandfather, who is house sitting for us (I guess that's what you call it.)

Well, I have to get up at the ungodly hour of A.M. tomorrow, so I best cut this post short and get some sleep. I'll be sure to take my mum's laptop at the end of each day, though, to write an entry. Although I won't be able to upload, I can save them as .txt and publish them when I get back Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home