Sunday, June 13

Sunday

Sunday, June 13: Day Four

Today we're going home. I was awaken again in the most ungodly of ways with a finger in the eye. I don't know how or why he does that, but his excuse is that he's trying to rub my head. I don't know, I just know he won't be doing it again. No French Toast or waffles this morning. So I had about two or three hashbrown patty things. Good enough, I reckon.

We were packed and on the road by nine, and we haven't stopped until lunch, save one time at a rest area. At lunch we stopped at another rest area, though this one had picnic tables and whatnot. Sandwhiches and pepsis and then back on the road.

We've had to stop for gas twice since we left, as opposed to once on the way up here. And I do believe the quality of the roads has worsened since Thursday. I was going to write about today sooner, in West Virginia, but the road was so rough the laptop was not atop my lap at all, but rather 2-3 inches in the air at anytime. Needless to say, I couldn't read either, not without dying my book an ugly yellowish brown color. So, I slept. Now [break: "Jacob? Got your can of cristo read yet?" "no"] let me set the record straight. I love sleeping. I don't however, love sleeping after I've woken up and been awake for a few hours. Also, I don't love sleeping in the/a car, I absolutely detest it. It is most uncomfortable and although it passes the time like nothing else, it passes the time in an uncomfortable dream state filled with terrible dreams of weird stuff and bad movies. But I slept none the less. I woke up on a smooth road. So I automatically new I was in virginia and almost home, so I hurried and logged on to the laptop to finish the trip summary. I wrote this sentence. I then wrote this sentence. I inhaled. I pressed the shift and alt keys consecutively for five minutes to no purpose. And I shutdown the laptop as we near my house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Heeey guess what. Guess what. I'm in UNC! Yay. Justin's here, laughing at me. I think he would say "Hi" if he knew what a blog was, and whose I was posting a comment in.

I'll send you an e-mail later.

Oh, he realized it was you so now Justin says "Hi Jacob" which doesn't make much sense, since he just kind of directed that towards the monitor. And Alexander keeps pressing random buttons on the keyboard which is incredibly aggravating.

Oooook. Bye now ^_^

June 15, 2004 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story is about a very small (wow gold)because the (wow gold)reasons for the (wow gold) expulsion Chushi doors have been forced to(wow power leveling) living on the United Kingdom, (wow power leveling)in abroad alone the people(wow power leveling) struggling for survival. A naturally do not (wow power leveling) agree with the ethical person. A war many of the cracks in the middle of the(wow gold) pursuit of hard power of (World of Warcraft gold) extreme people. A look at(wow power leveling) the friendship will be more important than the lives of people. The best of life, the best of the best stories or Long Road. Like Xiuzhen's friends must-see (Rolex)category.

August 28, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home