Tuesday, June 8

*yawn*

Style sheets are a bitch. Bleh, so is grammar for that matter. Have been recoding the Geocities "template" to make it all pretty and whatnot, and that is tiring. Plus, I haven't had my ceffeine. I got Kyle's and Mark's pages done, though. They look nice-ish. Well, they look better. I still have to get ahold of Josh and Ben (as far as the leaders' section is concerned. I still have Quentin and Twitch in the scouts'), but if I can't I'll just publish a little scout fleur-de-lis and write it myself.

Hmmm, let's see. 4 more pages to recode and 3 more "biographies" to input, not to mention the people that I don't have data for. Oh well, no one said this was going to be easy, or enthralling =\ It's fun: in its own, special, weird way.

Oh, couldn't update earlier today b/c blogger was acting up, but, not that y'all missed it anyway =P

Ok, if I don't go to bed soon I might fall asleep on the keyboard, and that wouldn't be good. Nope, not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home