Monday, September 27

I'd like to make a comment...

And I will, because this is my blog. Not yours. As a matter of fact, I'm not quite sure why I even told y'all I wanted to make a comment. It's not as if your opinion matters in my decision of making comments.

Uhm.... Right. So....

My town's newspaper, aside from teh typos and discrepencies (and any asshole that wants to point out my typo, yes, the one in front of typo, can meet me in the woodshed outback), has become so fucked up as to not warrant description. But, since, as you all know, I'm a rebel, I'll describe it for you anyway. And if time permits, I'll post my own thoughts about it.

First, we're a city newspaper. Alright, no big deal. But the front page of our sports section is littered with county scores. Most often it is North Surry's latest defeat adourning our paper. But that's not what has me riled up. More specifically, it's the people associated with the paper.

You know who you are. And you know you're arguments are false and pointless. I know you didn't want to write it, but either way, this idiocy has to stop.

Of course everyone can see it. Of course it will be on the harddrives of blogger, Google, and Yahoo until the end of an age.....

gotta go... finish letter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gil said...

Mount Airy's newspaper screws up at least 3 or 4 times a year on average.

September 29, 2004 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

Well, 3 or 4 times a year for big headlines, like the front page. at least 10 times a day overall in the entire newspaper. But then again, we do live in Mount Airy, where the mixed drink ballot got more votes than education grants. Go figure.

September 30, 2004 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Ivan said...

Well there goes the anonymity 8-)

September 30, 2004 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home