Friday, October 15

Action packed night on the town!

Hell Yeah!

This is where I would post a screen shot of my chess win (I was 1-1-1 tonight). But alas, there are no print screens in life.

I can't beleive I stalmated >_<;;;;; I had skooma too. >---< <-- I was that close! (Not to scale) And he beat me when I wasn't paying attention and then too far down to come back.

We also played scrabble. OH SHUT UP! We're g33ks, okay?! I spelled ostentatious. <<;; No I didn't. The best word I could've spelled was quaintly, but skooma had to go and steal the fucking "t"! Woulda got the bonus for using all my letters too ;.; It would've been worth at least 150 points all together, quaintly would've.

Whoo what a fun night. Exciting indeed. I'm on the edge of my seat just describing it to you.

Then, with thirty minutes remaining we decided it was time to go outside. The coolness was refreshing, especially after the heated scrabble match.

Wondering around Main Street with no sense of direction and a serious lack of oxygen to the brain is difficult under most circumstances, add into that a violent, abusive dealer of skooma and you get a walking disaster, well, more accurately, a stumbling disaster.

Maddie had to leave soon so we all sat down in teh gazebo and then Maddie had to leave so I thanked her for her prestent... she left.. skooma and i played...gotta go *truncates*

6 Comments:

Blogger Gil said...

I wasn't violent or abusive ;.; well, ok, but just a little. You were too e.e

And I only "stumbled" cause you asked me too :P

Jaywalking in front of the policeman was fun though.

October 16, 2004 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I WANTED TO STAY UNTIL TEN BUT MY MOM.

October 16, 2004 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Ivan said...

I never asked you to stumble... I don't even remember you stumbling.... I was referring to myself. I almost fell down....a lot >.<;;

October 16, 2004 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Gil said...

Ah yes, the parental units.

October 16, 2004 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children
lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children

February 19, 2007 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a romantic weekend cruise

February 25, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home