Wednesday, October 6

Oh fuck, not again.

Guess who was one step closer to death than y'all today.

That's right. ME!

I rolled my four wheeler up a tree and fell off the back. No big deal except it's tottering back and forth like it could fall on me in a minute. So I literally jump from my ass somehow and hit the seat cushion and it rolled back down the tree. With me awkwardly perched on it. Could've lost a limb at that last bit.

But if that wasn't enough, I also had to weed eat the fencline afterwards >.<;;

I won frisbee golf against my father and brother, though.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to type up "reporter" for Mrs. Rhoden.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

I would have been like sad if you had died :D

October 6, 2004 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Ivan said...

Me too, actually.

There're so many things in life I haven't done. Mainly, rolling off a cliff in a flaming fireball. I wanna do that before I die. But I don't want to die of sudden deceleration either =\

October 6, 2004 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

hahahaha.

Four-Wheelers are dangerous but fun.

October 6, 2004 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I WANT TO SEX UP A GUY DRESSED AS A BLACK MAGE BEFORE I DIE~

October 7, 2004 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Ivan said...

I think we all do.

Erm >>;;

Gal... yes...gal cross dressing as a black mage

October 7, 2004 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

I just wanna dress up as one, and BE sexed.

October 8, 2004 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Ivan said...

you would *scoff*


Now, back on topic. One more act of stupidity that brought me ever closer to death! Yaaay!

This wasn't as bad, though, as the time I stabbed myself >=D

October 8, 2004 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Gil said...

I stabbed myself really bad once. Had to get 13 stitches...nearly severed a tendon.

October 8, 2004 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home