Tuesday, October 5

OH GOOD LORD. HE DID IT!

Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
install gmail notifier
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
its real nifty
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
i don't see the pt
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
i already idle at gmail
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
i kNOW when i get an email
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
but now, you dont have to!
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
i LOVE idling at gmail
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
*looks with excitement in his eyes* =D
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
it's WHAT I DO!
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
damn
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
well, i used to too
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
but now i dont ;p
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
i let that prog do it for me
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
click, and it pops up in firefox
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
with the message
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
hehe
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
but..then i'll HAVE NO MEANING ON THE INTERNET
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
THINK OF THE CHESS
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
AND THE GOATSE
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
....
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
and.....
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
yeah
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
>..
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
>.>
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
maybe not so much teh later
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
<.<
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
lol
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
yeah
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
maybe for you...
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
haha
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
oh. IS that you?
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
i don't even know what it IS
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
what is it
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
whats the address
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
....
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
you don't want it
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
im scared to find out, but i will XD
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
http://images.google.com
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
goatse
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
have fun....
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
and hurry
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
k ahng on
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
LMFAO
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT
Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
*cries8

6 Comments:

Blogger Gil said...

It's a sick, sick world ._.

October 5, 2004 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

AAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMF WOTPWOTPWOTPWOTPWOTP YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU ROCKKKKKKKKK YOU GOATSED JEREMY YOU GOATSED JEREMY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOTPWOTPWOTPOMFOMFOMFOMF CHRISTMAS NAVY EBOLA DDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 6, 2004 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Ivan said...

Let's get it straight, I did not goatse jeremy. That is not my ass. I did not do that. I just showed him how to fulfill his gay urges. Uhm... not from personal experience or anything. I uhm.. read it somewhere

>>
<<;;
>>;;
<<;;
>>;;

October 6, 2004 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

you 'showed me' ? ..... ineed o.-

Bastard. I shouldn't have looked.

October 6, 2004 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Ivan said...

I told you didn't wanna go:

Stray [Playing MU] lv52DK says:
whats the address
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
....
Opgeven - Some people ask God why he created people, I ask people why they invented God. says:
you don't want it

October 7, 2004 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

yeah, well......curiousity always gets the better of me. Well, usually, anyway.

October 11, 2004 at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home